Monday, February 2, 2015

Balance



If I’m going to do this, I am going to have to find balance.  I will not allow myself to fall for you.  I cannot.  You are wrong for me on so many levels; but the level you are right for me is just what the definition of this is.

This just so happens to be an affair.  A wild, sexually driven affair.  A delicious romp and I am 1,000 percent the mistress.

I suppose we should all experience something like this at one point in our lives.
There’s a part of me that does not see this as an affair due to your situation.  But let’s be honest, that’s a load of crap. I never thought that I would be the type of person would allow herself to be part of someone’s extramarital illicit activities.  Sometimes we surprise ourselves.

I met A. on the 25th at the bar she works at.  I had seen her at another bar I go to a few blocks away.  We’d never truly engaged in a conversation more than my drink order and last Sunday that all changed.  My friends and I met up to practice skee ball for the league we joined.  We talked a great deal and she bought me a few beers.  When the others had left, A. told me to stick around and head with her to another bar where she wanted to grab a quick drink and meet up with another bartender friend of hers.

We sat at the bar and began to talk about my being gay and for some reason I felt comfortable enough to tell her that I really enjoyed fucking women with a strap on.  That was the moment for A.  Those words made A. realize that she wanted to have sex with me.  While I did not have one at the apartment, we both agreed that we could do plenty of other things.

Three nights last week – we were like animals, but yet there was something deeper there – we talked; we shared.  I not nearly as much as she, but I did feel comfortable enough to talk about certain things.  We agreed if either developed feelings, we would tell one another and the romp would end.

I went to visit her at work Friday night – which might not have been the best ideas – she ended up kicking me out.  I apologized, all was forgiven.  Super Bowl Sunday rolled around and I went to a party by her bar.  At the end of the game some of us ventured to visit the bar – I was well on my way to getting drunk.  She had been working a double and I wanted to provide her with some relief, if at all possible.

The last two hours of the night are a complete and utter blur.  I know I talked to A. – but about what I don’t remember.  I don’t know if I made a scene; I don’t know anything.  I was told by one of our mutual friends that I was fine, just drunk.  I think A. might have told me that our previously planned Wednesday session for this coming week couldn’t happen.  I don’t know how I reacted.  I think I went after her – which probably wasn’t the smartest of ideas. 

I sent her a picture of a coffee mug yesterday that reminded me of her – and didn’t get a reply.  I wasn’t expecting to get one – she was probably exhausted from her double, had to drop off / pick up her son from school and then having to work another shift later that day.  I still managed to over think this – and I still am.

She is active on social media, but there is silence with me.  I feel as if I had to have done SOMETHING.  Yet, because she is so blunt and vocal – I figure she would be letting me have it by berating me.  But so far, nothing.  The silence is killing me.  I know this is not a good sign on my end, because in a way it shows I’ve developed some feelings towards her.  There’s a part of me that does like A.; but really at this moment, I just want sex – and sex with A. is pretty damn amazing.  I don’t know what comes over me when we do it – I am a different person.  I am free.

I refuse to talk to any of her friends (who are more acquaintances of mine) about this silence, because I know exactly what they will say.  I would never bring them involved in this mental state of mine.  They are afraid she will hurt me and quite frankly, I am too.  But I am willing to take that risk.  I also refuse to reach out to her to ask her what’s going on.  After all it could just be because she’s tired and had a lot going on in her life (which she does).  If I reach out and get upset, she has every right to get annoyed with me.  We’re just fucking.  There’s no attachment.  I cannot allow myself to over think this.

I keep hearing in my head how happy I have made her – and that makes me happy.  A. deserves this happiness – no one deserves to go what she is going through.  

I need to work on me.  I need to redirect my focus.  I just hope that after one week of mind blowing sex it isn’t over.  I will do my best to have tunnel vision and anticipate her contact.  It just doesn’t seem to make sense that someone as vocal as her would suddenly go silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment